Friday, September 16, 2011

Looking at the past and NOW

*look! it's a pirate! No!!! a mermaid?? No!!! It's....it's......my past!!*  :P fuu~


The BIG 26 ^_^ 

*actually it's not that BIG, but I just want to make this post a bit theatrical* hehe


I notice a few things after my birth-day last Monday (yay, Happy belated birthday mel!!!! :P)...actually it feels better that it has ended... seriously =) 

I have found enlightenment ORRRRR .... I realize that it's time to set my mind on ONE definite course because time is not kind. I am neither young nor old. Age is definitely is not a factor to create yourself. I can in fact create myself anytime, and the bonus question is....why not NOW?

The ultimate desire to be successful in  life, is what I am in for (who doesn't??). Personally, spiritually and in terms of career, I want to achieve something that I am proud of. Well, I can see that I am doing it now, but more force MEL, more force and will!!

One way for me to be reminded of how far I've gone in life is by reflecting on the past =) Thus.....today's post will be just about that. Yikes! KEke.

A lot of things have transpired in my 26 years of living (though I could only remember those years after I was 6 years old). 

In school, things were average. I was not mainstream and never intended to be one. To add to it, I actually hated my teenage years because people were absurd and so self absorbent with popularity and rankings, in my opinion. I don't want to say much as it does not matter anymore, now that I have an awesomely-flexible job, wonderful working environment with amazing friends aka colleagues. Of course, my family who has been, always been here no matter what.Thank you God for these blessings in disguise. Everything happened for a reason, and I finally see that the years in school that I despised was actually what builds me to be who I am today. (teehee, suddenly I sound so ...insaf???? holy, I mean :D). 

Yes, I am proud of what I have now. Even though it is still little, 'seciput', or just a tiny grain of sugar, I intend to produce more fruits. 

Now it's time to flip through the past and slowly to.....the present: Weee~
Primary 6 at SRB MJDI. Basketball is awesome!! *the start of 'tomboy' stage* :P





   

Secondary school; SMSK, with dear crazy and bubbly girlfriends: Anne, Roza, Siti, Ajwin,  Sheila, aimi and Jijie~. *nerd-glasses stage*

Matriculation, KML: One of the best time in my student life, thanks all!!! Mochen, shikin, Vivi and the awesome rest! *ayam masak merah nang nyaman k*
Brandon Boyd stage ^_^! haha!

TESL UNIMAS 2008!!!!!!! Amazing experience of all time! *hyper stage* You all rock!

My first posting in Sibu: SMKJO. These are the most sporting teachers in the school <3 miss you all bubbly girls!
A Euphoria box of chocolate continues here in UNIMAS 2010 till present =)

.....
since the honourable Kumbaya and sweet Maliana are not here, here's to you babes <3

Amazing peeps and nothing but aura of tranquillity (now it shifts to cheeky and neyo girls) keke. <3
Yours truly,
melisa malini 

How we evolve and ever-changing. Life is all about creating yourself instead of finding yourself.
mel out~


1 comment: